Gujarat Post Recruitment 2021 : Gujarat Post Circle Released Recruitment Notification For Branch Postman (BPM), Assistant Branch Postman (ABPM) And Dak Sevak Posts 2021.All Details About This Recruitment Given Below.
Gujarat Post Circle GDS 1826 Posts Recruitment 2021
|Post Name||Gujarat Post Recruitment 2021 for 1826 post|
Post Name : GDS
Total Vacancy : 1826
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks.(Referred to in Directorate Order No 17-31/2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018).
- Compulsory knowledge of Local Language The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects] as declared by the State Government or as per constitutional provisions relating to the 8th schedule of Constitution of India.
- The minimum and maximum of age for the purpose of engagement to GDS posts shall be 18 and 40 years respectively as on 21.12.2020 the date of notification of the vacancies.
- Branch Postman:Rs.12000/- To Rs.14500/-
- Assistant Branch Postman/Dak Sevak:Rs.10000/- To Rs.12000/-
- Applicant of category OC/OBC/EWS Male / trans-man should pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred) for each set of five options. Candidate who requires to make the payment has to visit any Head Post Office or other identified Post Offices in India. Names of the offices are available in the website http://appost.in/gdsonline.
- payment of fee is exempted for all Female / trans-woman candidates as well PwD candidates.They may apply online directly through the provided link in the Website.
- Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
- No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection. Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory subject to the conditions referred in Clause B of Notifications pertaining to Required Educational Qualifications for taking candidate into account for calculating the merit.
- Candidates having both marks and grades in the marks list have to apply with marks only. In case any candidates apply with grades only his application liable for disqualification.
How To Apply
Only online application will be accepted from the candidate.Candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself/herself in the portal through https://indiapost.gov.in or https://appost.in/gdsonline with effect from 21.12.2020 to 20.01.2021 with the basic details.
- Application Start Date : 21/12/2020
- Application Last Date : 23/01/2021