Central Railway Recruitment 2021 : RRCCR (Railway Recruitment Cell Central Railway) has recently published notification for the post of 2532 Apprentices Recruitment 2021. Fitter, Carpenter, Machinist, Welder, Painter, Mechanical Diesel all trade available. Eligible candidates can apply through official website.
Central Railway Recruitment 2021 : Apply for RRCCR 2532 Apprentices post
|Post Name||RRCCR 2532 Apprentices Post|
Its Good Opportunity for the Railway JOB. For More information Post Name, Total Vacancy, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Age Limit, etc as below.
RRCCR Recruitment 2021
Notification No. : RRC/CR/AA/2020
Post Name : Apprentices
Total Post : 2532
State Wise Vacancy List for Central Railway Recruitment 2021
- Carriage & Wagon (Coaching) Wadi Bunder, Mumbai : 258
- Kalyan Diesel Shed : 53
- Kurla Diesel Shed : 60
- Sr. DEE (TRS) Kalyan : 179
- Sr. DEE (TRS) Kurla : 192
- Parel Workshop : 418
- Matunga Workshop : 547
- S&T Workshop, Byculla : 60
- Carriage & Wagon Depot : 122
- Electric Loco Shed, Bhusawal : 80
- Electric Locomotive Workshop, Bhusawal : 118
- Manmad Workshop : 51
- TMW Nasik Road : 49
- Carriage & Wagon Depot : 31
- Diesel Loco Shed : 121
- Electric Loco Shed, Ajni : 48
- Carriage & Wagon Depot : 66
- Solapur Cluster
- Carriage & Wagon Depot : 58
- Kurduwadi Workshop : 21
Education Qualification for 2532 Apprentices post
The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training / State Council for Vocational Training.
Salary : as per government rules
Age Limit : 15 to 24 years
- UR : 01/01/1997 to 01/01/2006
- SC : 01/01/1992 to 01/01/2006
- ST : 01/01/1992 to 01/01/2006
- OBC : 01/01/1994 to 01/01/2006
Application Fees for RRCCR Recruitment 2021
- UR / OBC Candidates : Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/PWD/women Candidates : No Fee.
- Pay exam fee through debit card / credit card / Internet Banking / SBI Challan etc.
- Once the online application is complete in all respects at RRC/CR’s website www.rrccr.com, candidates will be directed to
- payment gateway of SBI’s website to make payment.
- Once the payment is successfully done, candidates will be redirected to RRC/CR’s website to complete the application
- process and download the application form.
- In case the candidates tried to make payment before and come across some issues like loss of internet connection due to which the fee amount has been deducted from their Account/Debit/Credit Card but still unable to download the application, please click on “Verify Payment” button to reconfirm the same from the Payment gateway.
- Selection will be on the basis of merit list prepared in respect of all the candidates who apply against the notification. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of percentage of marks in matriculation (with minimum 50% aggregate marks) + ITI marks in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done. The panel will be on the basis of simple average of marks in the matriculation and ITI.
- For the purpose of calculation of percentage of matriculation, marks obtained by the candidates in all subjects will be reckoned and not on the basis of marks of any subject or a group of subjects like best of five etc.
For the purpose of calculation of percentage of ITI marks, average marks mentioned in consolidated statement of marks for all semesters of the trade applied / marks mentioned in the Provisional National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT / SCVT, will only be reckoned.
For the purpose of calculation of percentage of marks of SSC of candidates from Board of Secondary Education Andhra Pradesh, Board of Public Examination, Kerala etc RRC will take midpoint of range of grades obtained by the candidates. After obtaining midpoints of all the attempted subjects according to grades awarded, average will be calculated treating each subject is out of 100 marks, as there is no standard method or multiplying factor for calculation of average of matriculation for such Boards.
How to Apply
Interested candidate can apply through official website.
- Application Starting Date : 06-02-2021
- Application Last Date : 05-03-2021