SSC MTS Recruitment 2021 : Aspiring candidates for Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination-2020, are hereby informed that Notice of Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination, 2020, which is scheduled to be published on 02.02.2021, will now be published on 05.02.2021.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2021
SSC MTS 2021: It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for jobs in Staff Selection Commission. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
Apply for SSC MTS post
Department Name : Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Posts Name : Multi Tasking (Non Technical) Staff (MTS)
Job Location : All India
- The candidates must have passed Matriculation Examination orequivalent from a recognized Board.
- As per Ministry of Human Resource Development Notification dated 10-06-2015 published in Gazette of India all the degrees / diplomas / certificates awarded through Open and Distance Learning mode of education by the Universities established by an Act of Parliament or State Legislature, Institutions Deemed to be Universities under Section 3 of the University Grant Commission Act 1956 and Institutions of National Importance declared underan Act of Parliament stand automatically recognized for the purpose of employment to posts and services under the Central Government provided they have been approved by the University Grants Commission.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2021 Age Limit
- The age limits for the posts as per the Recruitment Rules of various User Departments are:
- 18-25 years as on 01-08-2019 (i.e. candidates born not before 02-08-1994 and not later than 01-08-2001).
- 18-27 years as on 01-08-2019 (i.e. candidates born not before 02-08-1992 and not later than 01-08-2001).
How To Apply
- Applications must be submitted in online mode only at the official website of SSC Headquarters i.e. https://ssc.nic.in. For detailed instructions,please refer to Annexure-I and Annexure-II of this Notice.
- Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs one hundred only).
- Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa,Mastercard,Maestro,RuPay Credit or Debit cards or through cash in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC),Scheduled Tribes (ST),Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
- Pay Band-1 (Rs 5200-20200) + Grade Pay Rs 1800, (Revised Pay Scale after 7th CPC:Pay Level in Pay Matrix – Level-1), a General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post in various Ministries/Departments/Offices of the Government of India, in different States/ Union Territories.
- Dates for submission of online applications: 05.02.2021 to 21.03.2021
- Last date and time for receipt of online application: 21.03.2021 (23:30)